All activities of BR4R are undertaken by volunteers.
Whilst many of our financial members are also volunteers, it is possible to be a volunteer without becoming a financial member.
BR4R acknowledges the valuable contributions that volunteers make to allow us to realise our vision and to achieve our goals.
Volunteers help in many ways:
- Helping at markets – setting up and/or packing up, manning the sales stall or the information stall.
- Storing goods. Many items sold at our stall need to be stored between market days. This includes clothes, books and other bric-a-brac.
- Selling raffle tickets – either to your friends and family or at events and locations.
- Helping at vigils and rallies – to set up marquees, banners & tables & chairs when needed or to hold a poster.
- Helping with Homestay activities – supporting a Homestay host or attending an event to make the guests feel welcome.
If you are interested in becoming a volunteer send a message via our contact page.