A ll roles within Ballina Region for Refugees are voluntary and we receive no assistance from any Government body.
Consequently, all the activities and support for refugees that we undertake are funded by fundraising events and donations.
Here’s your opportunity to help finance the work that we do.
Remember, we are a registered charity, so all donations over $2 are tax deductible.
Two Ways to Donate
- You can donate by doing a funds transfer from your on-line bank account
- our details BSB : 722-744 Account number: 100 135 365
- please then send an email (email@example.com) to notify us of your donation
- we will send you a receipt
- we will get all of your donation as there are no fees on the transaction
- you can also donate using the form below
- a receipt will automatically be sent to you
- this is simpler than the above but we do have to pay a fee on the transaction
Other ways that you can help